Monday 6 December 2010

Students Mashed together Week....

Christmas Tree....
The tree is up! So.....no its not to impressive, but the only decorations we had were 1 bauble, 2 dove things and multicoloured lights so it looked a bit pathetic for a £20 Tesco tree...but hey its a tree so I'm happy...

I managed to commender some golden tinsel and as we have a lack of angel/star to go on top Aaron made wings and a halo out of tin foil and stuck them on my Sean the sheep teddy......

He's tied to the top branch with a hair-band.....festive










Lunch time!
On Tuesday we all popped to Ember Lounge for food, its still freezing and snowy so everyone wanted warm food....not toast....

Aaron got his usual order of a oodles of beans and eggs.









Thursday Night!
This was the night of cold pizza, destroyed by Dannie and Joel....

Last night's late night egg frying feast.....
I realise most of the highlights of our week has been eating....hmmm
















Friday Night!
I haven't been to the student club the LRV in about 2 months,
Friday night was epic, more money would have been handy though...
God I feel like I've hit middle age since second year....

No comments:

Post a Comment