Thursday 9 December 2010

Students, oh how it fly's by!

Well we've figured out that were about half way our university experience and I've decided to do some comparisons from how we started to now....

I'm feeling very nostalgic tonight, looking over this blog and scanning through old photos so, I'm not going to focus on the stress and the cold and the poorness, tonight I'm feeling a photo posting session of all the good times I've had with the guys though Uni!

First up, my finest, incomparable peer, Liam...

First year out partying......second year, in and drunk on cheap wine....we still party....were just poorer......

Joel! The first year of uni at a house party and second year at our house :)....with a one-sie..
Note: Yes Joel is wearing the same t-shirt, nothings changed there....

This first piccie is the very first time I met Dannie last year, the second year picture is us licking Sians foot......interestin...

First up here is the first time we went out last year and Liam brought Aaron along.....second picture is me and Aaron this year at 'Geek' night..after getting to know each other and being maties..... quite a bit of change here....


Everyone's the same really.....apart from the fact that we all have shorter haircuts and know each other a little better :)

Lets continue this trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment